ATI was founded in 1985 to address a market need among large companies who were interested in accessing externally developed technology in a comprehensive, timely and discreet manner.
For 25+ years, we have successfully helped over 80 Fortune 500 companies locate technology to solve critical research and product development needs in virtually all industrial and consumer markets. We access a fertile source of innovation - small, technology-based firms - but also tap academia, technical consultants, outside research organizations, and any other source which may provide the best solution to your need. We have since expanded our offering of services, which now include:
• Sourcing external technology - quickly, discreetly, globally, successfully.
• Identification of experts or thought leaders - for one-day presentations, troubleshooting, short-term consulting
• Identification of co-packers - sources outside your usual vendor list, with specific capabilities and expertise, unique manufacturing capabilities, etc.
• Technology alert service - provides an early warning system and current awareness of key technological developments and advances in critical areas
• Market research - when off-the-shelf research is not available; our customized effort enables you to get a quick overview of a market, its key players, and opportunities for your company.
Our goal is to help provide you with the most relevant and timely information about technological advances and their sources to enhance your competitiveness in new or existing markets. Put our 25+ years of experience to work for you. Let us know how we can help you leverage external technology to enhance your product and technology development efforts.